It’s hard to believe that Procrastinating Tomorrow has made it a week. After a week of blogging here are 10 thoughts that I have…
1. Who knew that publicizing your thoughts for the word to see could be so much fun!!!
2. Blogging requires a willingness to be vulnerable (put yourself out there) to an extent.
3. Some people will question if putting yourself out there is a good idea.
4. You don’t have to post every day.
5. The more often you post, the higher your traffic levels will be.
6. Blogging helps me grow, as a father, as a husband, as a minister, as a follower of Christ, as a creative, and as a procrastinator.
7. Coming up with 10 things that you’ve learned from blogging can be a difficult task.
8. Learn from others… but don’t rip off their stuff… I think that’s some kind of bloggosphere foul. If you do rip off their stuff, give credit where credit is due.
9. All your post do not have to be related to the overall theme of your blog. My theme is procrastination but not all my posts are about procrastinating.
10. You can’t get discouraged if you don’t have 1000 people following you over night. Blogging growth can be as slow as church growth… if not slower.
This week has really been a blast. Just like any blogger I love to read comments. I really love to check my email and see that I have a new subscriber. These things indicate success as a blogger but that’s not what it’s all about. It’s about providing a platform for community and when those two things happen… community happens.
Thank you for reading.